Capacity Building Towards More Effective Cooperation
The Capacity Building Towards More Effective Cooperation project, reg. no.: CZ.03.2.63/0.0/0.0/20_137/0017062 is financed by the European Social Fund via the Operational Programme Employment.
The project´s goal is to strengthen the capacities of Roma and pro-Roma non-governmental organizations who are members of the RomanoNet association. The project is proposed in accordance with the identifiable needs and goals of RomanoNet members. The project´s goal is to strengthen the effectiveness of the organizations´ long-term cooperation to deal with social challenges, which will be accomplished particularly through capacity building for effective cooperation.
For whom is the project intended?
The target groups are non-governmental non-profit organizations whose predominant activity is to provide social service pursuant to the Act on Social Services, striving for the social inclusion and positive change of conditions of socially excluded people, especially Roma, or supporting the possibilities and opportunities on the path towards their growth and social application and protecting their rights and dignity within society, creating and implementing platforms between the Roma and non-Roma community, or those who do not provide social services pursuant to the Act on Social Services and focus their activity on educational and cultural activities or projects concerning the increasing of public awareness.
What the project offers
The purpose of the project is, based on the ascertained needs, interests, strengths, and opportunities of the organizations involved in the project:
- To support and develop common efforts, course, and resources in suitable directions and to help achieve common goals towards the organizations´ programme synergy, higher effectiveness, and supporting cooperation withing organizations.
- To strengthen especially human resources/professional capacities and thus contribute to the organizations´ sustainability and the extension of their common activities.
- To improve the organizations´ capacities, motivation, performance, and increase their competitiveness.
- To strengthen the organizations´ common determination to solve their common issues and threats in a cooperative manner more effectively and more professionally.
- To strengthen the organizations´ project quality and employee performance.
To strengthen dialogue with other organizations involved in the development of Roma and pro-Roma non-profit organizations.
Mgr. Jan Husák
Phone: +420 778 747 633
Where to Find Us:
The Capacity Building project is being implemented from 1. 1. 2021 to 31. 12. 2022.