I Reside, You Reside, We Reside
Project Reside, You Reside, We Reside – Písek, reg. no. CZ.03.2.60/0.0/0.0/16_052/0011248, was financed by the European Social Fund via the Operational Programme Employment.
The main goal was to accommodate persons living in shelters, rooming houses, and other conditions unfavourable for living in flats available on the housing market and help them hold onto these flats. Our premise is that if a person has a place to live, they subsequently have greater competencies and motivation to deal with other unfavourable life situations, such as paying debts, finding employment, and the like.
The project is being implemented in Písek.
For whom was the project intended?
- national minorities,
- people living in socially excluded localities.
- creating and individual housing plan – mapping the housing needs and ideas – how big of a household, where to live, under what financial circumstances + specific requirements (barrier-free etc.); settling on the ideas – what is and is not feasible,
- together with the beneficiary we perform a financial analysis of the household´s incomes and expenses, we set the household budget, ascertain possible debts and recommend their solution, setting payment schedules, we motivate the beneficiary to save caution money for future accommodation, motivate him to find a job to increase income, check whether the beneficiary´s payments are well set,
- building up other housing competences – assistance with communication, supporting non-conflict behaviour, hygiene, motivating the client towards proactivity,
- searching for accommodation on the real estate market – we will find “tailored” offers with the help of a real estate specialist, tours of the apartments, writing applications for a city or social apartment; in case of acute housing difficulties, assistance with finding so-called temporary housing,
- checking the lease agreement, help with moving, furnishings, getting to know the neighbours, lease rules,
- assistance after moving – checking payments, checking consumption and setting an ideal rate of deposits and payments for power, we will support you in communicating with the owner, in solving potential conflicts, arrears,
- assistance with holding on to the new housing – supporting the beneficiary in housing competences and other areas of life, in building relations with neighbours, joining the new community.
Principles of Provision:
- the project is provided to the beneficiaries FREE OF CHARGE
- support in an independent solving of one´s needs
- discrete and individual approach
- respecting the user´s free will